Rafal and Hugh talk about about machine learning for analytics and prediction, and the relationship between new machine learning technologies, identity management and security.
- New tools for anomaly detection and threat prediction, and the challenge of false positives
- The security arms race and adversarial machine learning – how improvements in machine learning benefit the bad guys as well as the good guys
- The abuse of our privacy and our data by organizations
- The role that governments play
- The expense of making systems both secure and convenient
- Potential social consequences as we move from imperfect passwords and passports to (inevitably) also imperfect machine learning based systems
- And answered questions submitted by registrants.
View the webinar recording now.